U.S. Army, Navy, and Air Force sponsored National Junior Science & Humanities Symposia (JSHS) Program
Founded in 1958, JSHS aims to influence understanding and achievement in the science among our nation's best and brightest high school students. More »
Over 12,000 students annually participate in regional, national, and international symposia designed to...
- Promote research and experimentation in the sciences, mathematics, and engineering at the high school level.
- Recognize the significance of research in human affairs, and the importance of humane and ethical principles in the application of research results.
- Reward outstanding accomplishment in research investigations. Undergraduate scholarships totaling over $380,000 are awarded to JSHS student finalists.
- Expand the horizons of research oriented students by exposing them to opportunities in the academic, industrial and governmental communities.
- Increase the number of future adults capable of conducting research and development.
For more information, please follow the link to www.jshs.org